We at bobbiekingsley are pleased to inform that currently, we are accepting guest posts from all you creative writers/photographers out there. If you are confident about writing a Photography “guest post”, we are here to end your search. Reveal your creativity through our photography blog “Write for us” program.
Follow our guidelines and witness your posts going live on our website.
- All posts must be related to Photography.
- Pitch your ideas first. We’ll let you know once we approve your them.
- Email your ideas to- email@example.com
- Keep your articles within 800-1000 words.
- We prefer articles from professional photographers. That doesn’t mean we won’t accept from anyone else.
- If you know how to make sentences short and easy, then please do. We don’t prefer reading longer sentences you see.
- You can ask for 1 do follow link anywhere within the body of your article.
- Divide your articles into short paragraphs and use H1 Tag (for Headline) and H2 Tag (for Sub-headings)
- Images within the article have no limit, use as many images you want. All your images must be copyright free, should contain a proper caption and alt text.
- Kindly send us your writings in word format. Insert the images wherever you want them to be in the article.
- Also do send us the images in a separate file, mentioning the exact places where you want them to be.
- Once you have mailed us the article, we will have our editor go through it, to check if any corrections are required.
- For the edits to be rectified, we will send back the article to you and expect you to finish the edits within 48 hours and finally resend it to us.
- For the betterment of our website, if we feel, we might make some subtle changes in your article. We assure not to hamper the subject of your writing.